Thursday, February 3, 2011

Introducing my fiancee to you



Dear friends,
Its high time i should introduce my lover to you. His name is Mahesh Thulasi . He is from Mettupalayam doing business. Right from my teens, i was clear in my decision that my marriage should be a love marriage. The reason behind this intension is, i wished my guy should know about my past, my failures, my negatives, my goal, the people whom i value and i felt there should not be any secrets between us.
Am lucky, my relation with Mahesh is such a magic. God had completely showered his kindness upon me. To say about Mahesh, he is an optimist, altruist, caring guy. He has compassion towards the society and the fellowmen.
Very long years I passed my life feeling unsecured. For each and every single step taken in my life, I was alone. I came across lots of struggles and difficulties crossing  all barriers alone. I proudly will say forever, after being commited , I never faced any issues. All my issues were upon his head. He reacted to all issues calmly considering as his soul responsibility.
When I see him in distance, the song that comes to my mind is “ You are here and there’s nothing I fear”
That I love him is no wonder, but the fact he cares and loves me makes me to feel am blessed
In him I experience the pampering and responsibility of a father, anxiety of a mother when it gets late to reach home or at health ailments, companionship of a friend to share intimate  feelings and  offering  valuable piece of wise advice when I feel shaken, he makes me enjoy the ectasy of love and life by his warmth of love and care.
Thank you God  as you showered your boundless mercy upon me..

No comments: