Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sharing a secret with you


Am going to tell you a secret..

It's my long term desire to write a story. But some hesitation and kind of doubt whether will i be able to write..Some incidents that i had heard or come across , gives me a plot to write. I wrote my first story when i was in eighth standard and it got published in " Mettupalayam Seidhigal". I felt too shy to say it to anyone. The one who reads this posting will be the first to know i used to write stories and one of them got published.

I decided to post atleast one story of my own within this year. I thought of a character who is waiting for a little act of kindness, which made me gave birth to ROSA. U may find many Rosa’s amidst u, never hesitate to express yourself, and never be too busy to say little kind words.
After all, we are humans, longing for someone to care us, someone to listen to us and someone to love us.

No comments: