Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A LETTER TO HEAVEN

From
your little one

To
My father

Am not going to address you as dear father. If you were dear to me and mom u would not have left us alone in this tough world.. There were many fathers in this world who smoke, drinks, who never cares about their family.. But u were a genuine father.. who lived for your family.. you nutured your children well.. you had lots of xpectation and dreams on us..And on a fine day, you left us all alone, in this money minded world..

You know how tough we struggled to live in this world. But seriously dad, many times I had felt if you were there, I would not have been undergone this much pain… I would not have been 'xpected fatherly care and tender from whom I consider beloved.. I would not have been adamant so much.. you would have been taught me consistency, perseverance..
I had missed you badly several times, had longed for you..when i return home late night after my project, you were not there to pick me.. whenever i went to my friends house, on seein their father daughter relation, i had felt envied secretly.. i had felt lone many times without you.. i never had an elderly person to guide me.. I took foolish decisions by self.. When i came to know i was wrong, you were not there to console me and guide me the righteous way.. I suffered a lot dad in your absence...Am angry on u dad… you should not have left u’r little one in this tough world..

2 comments:

My life is my lesson! said...

Hi Madhu, your father would still be watching every move of yours and would definitely be proud of you and your family for having over come all the difficulties you had in his absence. You get angry to only the one who means a lot to you right??

Prawintulsi said...

hi madhu,

I apologize if this comment troubles you.

It was a genuine letter from deepest heart and I appreciate the sincerity it had. It moved me.

I still able to recollect how the whole school prayed for your family in the open assembly.