Friday, September 26, 2008

Let others SMILE with our EYES..


All my train journies are memorable. Definitely I will get new friends, will come to know about some different personalities. Something interesting will happen..The same thing happened while I was on my way to Chennai for my Engineering councelling

The character that remains on my heart is a 55 yr old aunt Mrs. Bharathi..taking her 40 days old grand daughter “Megna” to Nethralaya. She looked like a little angel The baby was sleeping with its mouth little open...So sorry I felt for that child.. Whom to blame.. she was a premature kid so that they had put her in some photo electric case which made her optic nerve to shrink

Through out the journey I was looking at that babe's charming face. Her face remembered me the bunch of baby pink rose bundles.. So cute she was sleeping.. Really it touched my heart...

Somewhere I had read , no one can do everything , but everyone can do something.. I wil not stop to do the little work I can..

While I was in net, I came to know about these information...
In India total people 110 crore..
Each day death 62,389..
Each day born 86,853..
In India total blind 68,2497..
If each death people donate their eyes, within 10 days, India achieves no blind man in the country

Lets try to do the little thing which we can.. Lets donate our eyes after death and illuminate other s life.. Let others SMILE wit our EYES..

3 comments:

insight said...

dont worry ma frnd sure tht kid get her sight and one more think i donate my eyes after my death pls people who all are read this blog donate your eyes after your death tht maybe give sight to u r family member too

My life is my lesson! said...

Great post Madhu, and happy to know that you have done quite some research in your blogging efforts and it is definitely encouraging.
I hope you don't limit your efforts to just penning it and do try to make the people around you aware of the importance and the significance of donating their eyes and other organs for the needy after their death. Do think of that, being in the student community(even me) it would be the best time to make people aware of it. All the best for your exams as well!! Keep Blogging!!!
Finally, thanks for taking your time to read my blog and commenting, its motivating. Do get back in there when you find time. Chao!!

MadhuMash said...

Hi, Ganapathi anna and my new blog friend,

Thankx for ur comment. Little thing which we could do from our side is to create awareness about eye donation.