Monday, August 18, 2008

I LOVE MY SCHOOL

What is the name of your school?
The name of my school is San Jose Matriculation School
My niece was studying.. the same which I recited 16 yrs back..

I will say school life is the best part in anyone s life..
I went for my niece admission, after long years, I stepped my feet into my school..

The same badam tree, where few students were doing group studies, the cycle shed, the love bird cage, Christ statue.., the little garden with chrysanthemum flowers… students in same blue and white uniform, some playing Kho – Kho… It gave me a great nostalgic feeling..

Sidhu, Gesha, Sapna, Krithi, Venky, Ghani, Shihab we were all a gang in our school.. Though years may roll, the fun and laughter crackled is evergreen.. Hindi sister monitoring us, venky shoutin “shihab, shihab”, Principal advising we girls for going to Ghani s house, our farewell day for Neelamani miss, our picnic and much more..

We carry forward our fun in our Higher Secondary too…The great Hindi Master “Mandi”, most of the fun was at Hindi class by Sidhu, Sapna and me..Gone are those days..
All are the great memories to treasure…

Buddies..
Come on.. you too post the most rejoicing memories of your school days..

No comments: